tacosorburritostacosorburritos

alright

This "game" was alright.

-2 for not being a game
-2 for just general interest

This may be a cool flash movie, however, the front page has a spot for that. Its called featured movies. This taking a spot in what a person who actually put forth the extra effort to code a game is just ridiculous.

btw you said:

wasn't the THIRD review
"It's always interesting to see peoples reviews twist after a comment is made. Not one comment regarding this being a game or not was made for the first 50+ reviews."?

Zeld's Mouse Maze Zeld's Mouse Maze

moving obstacles

you could make moving obstacles all you need to do is apply a tween to the button

Zeld responds:

Didn't know that. Thanks for the help.

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

...

originality my butt

i made one for the ipod video

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

Well, more original than all these Windows parodies (I proudly hold one of the highest scoring ones).

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

saw still dances

great game but it still has the dancing saw

Super Metroid Quiz Super Metroid Quiz

it was ok

although the loading screen music annoyed me

XBatsuX responds:

Actually your review made me laugh a bit, cause I didn't expected a review like this one. I don't know if you ever played the game before (Super Metroid), but I know that most people who played it likes a lot the Title Screen song of the game.
Anyway, it annoyed you... That's how you are viewing it :). Nobody can scold you cause of your opinion :)
Thanks for your review!

XBatsuX

Simple Simon in:Bee Run Simple Simon in:Bee Run

omg!

i was stung to death :(

Stuck Inside 2 Stuck Inside 2

i dont think its working right

it wont let me pick up anything

Wario Bike Escape (Beta) Wario Bike Escape (Beta)

pretty fun

This game is pretty cool and it is definately going to pass

7/10

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

AWESOME

I used this and the hidden soundboard to make so many prank phone calls it wasnt funny This one is so much better then the other one